- Download TEAVETlearningvisitKrems_finalprog.pdf - Tuesday, 22. May 2018 [361.1KB]
Peter Baumgartner: Learning theories and Educational Technologies
Sample Module for TEAVET (Module 1)
The Sample Module for TEAVET (Module 1: Blended Learning with Learning Management Systems, drafted by Stephan Längle and Andrea Ghoneim) was structured according to the rules of the Albanian Ministry of Education for approbation of modules. The presentation of the module was followed by a discussion which showed the following needs for amendments/clarifications:
1. Format: Structure activities into sessions - in line with hours/slots (of units of 1,5 hrs)
2. Desicription of content (as done in "7." in the document below): be more precise
3. Training methods (as done in "8." in the document below): be more precise
4. Tasks of the trainee: there has to be one portfolio-exercise in each module
5. Tests: give 3 examples of tasks that could be part of the test
Module 1: Blended Learning with Learning Management Systems
Marlene Miglbauer: Virtual Teachers' University
Marlene Miglbauer presented on 16 May 2018 the Virtual Teachers' University ("Virtuelle PH" - online Information only available in German) followed by a vivid discussion. An impression from Twitter: https://twitter.com/AndreaGhoneim/status/996659456158072832. Marlene is deputy head of the Virtuelle PH. Her presentation slides are below.
Presentation of Marlene Miglbauer (Virtual Teachers' University
... are on the right side (on mobile devices: below). Even more impressions, also covering the visit at the Future Learning Lab at the Vienna Teachers' University (our host: Hermann Morgenbesser), in more details are available via Twitter (just click on the link - no registration needed!) and via the TEAVET project page on Facebook ("Projekti TEAVET").